[Xcb] A simple question on XCBGCFunction [SOLVED]

Osmo Maatta osmoma at gmail.com
Thu May 18 09:07:50 PDT 2006

Hello,

Thanks for your info.

I already sent a "Solved & OK" message to this newsgroup. Maybe the
message just vanished.

Anyway this case is solved.

Take a look at this simple code (based on the examples).
 http://www.futuredesktop.org/xcb/test2.c

Compile it:
 gcc -Wall test2.c -o test2 `pkg-config --cflags --libs xcb`

It reports some deprecated lines which I have to work out and move on...

Run it
 ./test2

Focus on the window and press (left) mouse button,  drag the pointer.
You should see a selection rectangle.

That's all for now.