[Xcb] A simple question on XCBGCFunction [SOLVED]

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Thu May 18 09:56:55 PDT 2006

The tutorial on my server is not up to date at all. It was the first one
ever written. For a newer one, look in the doc/tutorial/ dir of the source
code

I think that the deprecated message was about
XCBConnSetupSuccessRepRootsIter

to get the screen, use this :

c = XCBConnect (display_name, &screen_num);
screen = XCBAuxGetScreen(data.conn, screen_num);

and use the xcb aux package

Vincent