[Xcb] Adding pthread stubs into libxcb

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gentoo.org
Tue Nov 7 12:21:15 PST 2006

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 20:12, Eric Anholt wrote:
> I believe I fixed this bug yesterday.
Yes, now working with GIT version, both fluxbox (non-threaded) and KDE
(threaded) works as intended.

Some testing for the patch will certainly help... I was thinking about using
the same conditional as libX11, but that is what broke FreeBSD (phtread
functions have weak aliases in libc, so it missed the thrstubs, but one
function at least is missing: pthread_equal). Although it's a bit of
overhead, at this point it would be simpler to leave the stubs there and be
done with it.

If as it is it works, tell me if I need to attach the patch from cg itself.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...