[Xcb] region code

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Tue Nov 14 14:53:21 PST 2006

Hey,

for the xcb port of ecore_evas, I need something similar to the Region
code of Xlib.  My first port of ecore_evas used libpixman, from cairo. But
now, libpixman is not available as a standalone lib anymore, and is
included in cairo.

After discussion with Carl Worth, his advice was to look at the miregion
implementation of such region code. libpixregion (which is in cairo) or
the Region code of Xlib are almost identical to miregion. So I would begin
to look at miregion.

Do you think it could be interesting for xcb to have such a code in, say,
the util package ? At least, one person will use it :)

Vincent