[Xcb] documentation.

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Tue Nov 28 01:14:47 PST 2006

Hey

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Jamey Sharp wrote:

>> I've added after line 941 (<function type="void" name="{$ref}_next">) :
>>
>>         <doc>/**
>> </doc>
>>         <doc> * Get the next element of the iterator
>> </doc>
>
> Rather than placing an extra newline in every use of the <doc> tag, you
> might arrange to add the newline automatically. That would make this
> look much better when reading the XSLT. I think the existing <l> tag
> actually does what you want here: you may be able to just use that, or
> translate <doc> tags to <l> tags when switching between phases, or
> something.

Indeed. I've fixed that. I just added a template for the doc tag.

> Yeah, I assume there's no point in having Doxygen comments in the
> generated .c source files? It's pretty easy to test whether we're
> generating a .c or a .h file, and omit the comments for one of them.

I've also fixed that (the comments are in the header files).

Now, I can add comments for other functions of the protocol stup api, or I
can make a patch for just the _next function and put it in bugzilla. Or do
you think I should do something else ?

Vincent