[Xcb] XCBSync build failur in x.org

dave frost dj.frost at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 13:05:22 PDT 2006

No probs,

If there are some docs for a replacement function, id be happy to fix
the code a try to submit it to X.org but i need some docs before i can
get started, and dont really know where anything is as i haven't worked
on this code.

any help appreciated, as this is affecting the X build, which i need.

cheers

Dave