[Xcb] xcb_glx example

Konstantin nulleight at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:44:40 PDT 2007

     Hello, since the documentation on xcb_glx is very scarse and
xcb_glx has it's differences from xlib's glx, I have some problems
converting my xlib code to xcb_glx. I would prefer to convert xlib
code to xcb since it would allow me for example for dedicated event
threads without locking X all over the rest of my code. The problem
with my simple xcb_glx program is that it only displays a window, but
doesn't draw any opengl stuff in it. I also think it could also be a
nice example for people who try to use xcb_glx because I'm sure I'm
not the only one having this problem.
    I send my code as attachment,  you can compile it with "gcc main.c
x.c -lxcb -lxcb-glx -lGL -o glxtest". I'm sitting 2 days on it already
and can't find any errors.

           Konstantin.