[Xcb] libx11 with Xlib/XCB now in experimental - trouble;

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Jul 30 11:40:21 PDT 2007

As of late last week, I think we have a workaround figured
out, and also have made some progress in getting the Java
problem itself fixed.  It will probably be another week or
two, though, before we get anything committed and shipped.
Sorry for the trouble you're having; thanks much for your
patience.