[Xcb] Missing copyright notices

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Apr 7 10:03:32 PDT 2008

At 1207586991 time_t, Barton C Massey wrote:
> Probably.  The last remaining task is to dig through the
> list archives and actually construct a file to ship with the
> code quoting the relevant email messages.  Any chance I
> could get you to do that?

If I understand you correctly, I've attached one to this email.

> We clearly did horribly at setting up a contribution policy.
> We should require either copyright assignment or an
> appropriate license notice for anything committed to the XCB
> repositories, else delete it and revoke committer privs.  If
> we screw this up, the worst-case consequences could
> potentially be kind of horrific.

Well, at least adding a COPYING file and a CONTRIB files or something
like that explaining that any commited contribution will be licensed
under the MIT would probably help.

> Thanks much for your help!

You're welcome. :)

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info
You have my permission to put my name, Ian Osgood
<iano at quirkster.com>, in the copyrights as stated in the
aforementioned patches.