[Xcb] XKB once again ...

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sun Jan 6 09:56:07 PST 2008

This is way too cool.  Thanks much for posting it!

We need to figure out how to integrate some version of what
you've done with the other Python parser that Thomas Hunger
has written to replace the XSLT bits we're currently using.

One of the reasons so little work has been done on Xkb is
that it is hard to find apps that actually use much of it.
Bug Daniel Stone for some examples; he's the one working on
the Xkb stuff the most right now, I think.

	Bart