[Xcb] [ANN] XCB Python binding pre-release

Eamon Walsh ewalsh at tycho.nsa.gov
Mon Jun 9 14:54:47 PDT 2008

Barton C Massey wrote:
> In message <484D8CA2.50600 at tycho.nsa.gov> you wrote:
>
>> Barton C Massey wrote:
>>
>>> Are you blocked on us somehow for the XCB proto stuff?
>>>
>> The Python binding depends on the Python parser that I upstreamed
>> earlier to proto/xcbgen.
>>

> OK, so I'm easily confused. :-) You committed the Python
> parser, right?  So it's just a matter of us having a formal
> release or something?

Yes, whenever the next release is made, the Python binding can be
included as a released product.  Until then, you can build it from
source and try it out today.  That's all I'm saying.

> What can we do to help you? :-)

Actually, it would be nice if the links on the XcbPythonBinding wiki
page could be fixed.  They appear as literal square brackets right now.
Don't know why ikiwiki isn't taking them.

> 	Bart

Eamon Walsh <ewalsh at tycho.nsa.gov>
National Security Agency