[Xcb] patches from Arnaud Fontaine

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Mar 27 09:24:03 PDT 2008

I've really been waiting for Jamey, who wrote the original
window manager code, to review the window manager patches.
I guess he's not going to, being busy with the stuff he and
Josh are doing on handoffs.  Arnaud's patches looked fine to
me---they should probably just be committed.  We can always
back them out again if we need to.

Thanks for the note.

	Bart