[Xcb] Splitting up xcb-util repository

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Sat Sep 4 04:30:44 PDT 2010

Hi,

    > having an old system forbid  a dev to install autoconf ? Install a
    >  recent   version  of  autoconf   in  /usr/local,  be   sure  that
    > /usr/local/bin in before /usr/bin in PATH and that's all. It takes
    > around 5 minutes, maybe less

I know this  is not a strong  argumentu, but later in that  email, I was
also   mentioning  my  second   argument  for   having  this   macro  in
util-common-m4 rather  than xorg/util/macros, namely that  if that macro
appears to be useful for any other Xorg packages, then we can simply put
it in xorg/util/macros.

--
Arnaud Fontaine (arnau)