[Xcb] How much of xcb is hand coded?

Micah Nordland mpnordland at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:48:17 PST 2012

Well I tried to use the C api, and it works for the most part, but once you
start trying to wrangle with pointers, you want to do it the "C++ way", and
with a C api, that's difficult. Especially with events and smart pointers.
I could try and manage them myself, but I'm not very familiar with it yet,
and smart pointers are safer too.