[Xcb] documentation patches

Michael Stapelberg michael+xcb at stapelberg.de
Mon Mar 26 11:16:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

Excerpts from Josh Triplett's message of 2012-03-26 19:59:49 +0200:
> issues.  I'd strongly recommend using the technical changes you've made
> as a base (constructing manpages and embedding documentation) and
> merging in the X protocol documentation to provide the actual text.
> (That text might well need editing, but merge it in verbatim at first.)
That’s what I’ve been doing in quite a few places, actually.

I have to admit that I hate the X protocol documentation. It’s so old and ugly
to read and understand. I have been trying to make all of this a bit fresher,
and I recognize that this has the potential of introducing unclear passages or
even errors. We should just fix these as we notice them, and enjoy good and
attractive, real-world oriented documentation in the end.

Best regards,
Michael