[Xcb] New libxcb and xcb-proto releases (code name: "Oh, shit")

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 00:38:01 PST 2013

Yes, please fix this.  It breaks tinderbox:

http://tinderbox.x.org/builds/2013-12-22-0003/logs/libxcb/#configure

If you don't want to bump protos to 1.10 now, perhaps just adjust the dependency to >= 1.9.99 and bump the version in xcb-proto master as a pre-release appropriately like we do elsewhere.

--Jeremy