[Xcb] xcb util-cursor, again

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Tue Jul 2 11:42:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 02.07.2013 20:09, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> it has been nearly 5 months without a reply to my last question about
> how to proceed with regards to util-cursor:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xcb/2013-February/008161.html
>
> This is the worst experience I ever had in getting code upstream.
>
> Can someone help please?

I have no idea about the FDO side of things, but I think it would be nice if
this could get a git repo and some releases. I guess that the xcb project admin
(who is this?) needs to open a bug for side wranglers to make this happen...?

Uli
--
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.