mime-type/application association spec

Jeroen ten Berge Jeroen.ten.Berge at Vialis.nl
Fri Jun 13 10:17:14 EEST 2003

> uses_gnome_vfs one is totally X-GNOME, it appears in the doc I posted
> here since a few bits of this doc are notes about which extensions
> should be added to the spec for GNOME specific use.
IMHO it's better to say uses_vfs instead of adding the gnome keyword, future desktop's and maybe QT will use a vfs-type implementation in their libraries, maybe another idea is this : if app.showall supports most URI's, then tell which URI's are not supported (e.g. as URI->notsupported or something), if app.showsome supports only a handfull URI's, then mention them (e.g. as URI->supported or something)...

Jeroen.