[Registry] Re: LinuxRegistry in Freedesktop & KDE

Sriram Ramkrishna sri at aracnet.com
Thu Apr 22 02:21:25 EEST 2004

I am now calling for End of Thread.  Taking in the number of posts,
adding in the number of times George Lebl has responded to this
thread coupled with the fact that I'm almost certain that someone is
going to compare someone else to some foreign dictator.  I've decided
to unofficially use my official voice and call for End of Thread.

Statistically, this thread is dead.  You know, you want it, you
definitely know I want it, lets leave it at that.

For what it's worth, I like to use pen and paper for my registry if you
keep a carbon paper underneath it you'll even have instant backup with
almost 0(1) efficiency.  Thats a real solution.

In the future, I think we should use the "black ball" method.  Each
of has 5 black balls.  If we find rathole is going on someone should
just scream "black ball" and the thread should just end.  That way
I don't have to write this.

Thank you, for listening to my public service message.  I love you
guys.

sri

ps I've already printed out this whole thread and burned it.  Do it
for the trees.