[Usability] Lightening up the XDG menu

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Mon Mar 29 13:21:46 EEST 2004

On Sunday 28 March 2004 17:05, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have some patches along these lines in rawhide - I think we'd love to
> get them upstream.

Sure, one can send KDE related patches to me and I will commit/make sure it
gets the proper attention in the KDE community(the mailinglist kde-core-devel
is another alternative).

I will commit the KDE specific parts in this proposal, the GNOME specific is a
little cumbersome for me due to practical circumstances. Obviously, I am
looking expectationally into the audience ;-)

Cheers,

		Frans