Qt/GTK Skinning

Dom Lachowicz domlachowicz at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 15:07:01 EEST 2005

> Therefore I think it IS an appropriate question for
> xdg-list. Since it's
> one of the important components that ought to be
> shared by KDE and
> GNOME.

If the question were proposed in different terms, I'd
agree with you. But the question wasn't "I propose
that freedesktop make a common look-and-feel
specification for the Unix widget sets". It was "I
have a need for software library X. Can you tell me
where to get it." It's no different than asking "how
can I draw a rectangle using X11". It's a good
question, but the wrong forum.

Best,
Dom