Text Layout Workshop

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Sat Sep 9 00:04:33 EEST 2006

I am happy to announce that at October 7 and 8 a free desktop Text
Layout and Font Handling workshop / BOF / summit will be held as part of
the Boston Gnome Summit.

Although the event is scheduled to coincide with the Gnome Summit for
logistical reasons, everyone with interest and experience in advanced
text layout and font handling on Linux and Linux-like systems is
invited.

The Wiki for the event can be found here:
		http://live.gnome.org/Boston2006/TextLayout

Please add yourself to the wiki if you intent to come.