Shared-mime-info translations, now at Transifex

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Mon Oct 5 12:13:29 PDT 2009

Heya,

The shared-mime-info translations are now handled through Transifex.net:
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/shared-mime-info/c/default/

For translators, it means that they will get to see missing strings
after a few hours (the master POT file is updated every 8 hours).

For the maintainers (ie. me), it means that I don't need to update the
POT file before a release, or update translations myself.

I've updated from the latest Translation Project sources, now all the
following updates will have to come through Transifex.

If you had any pending translations, such as the ones filed in Bugzilla,
the bugs will have been closed, so please update your translations in
Transifex.

My apologies to the translators for taking so long, but I hope it means
it will be easier both for you and I to keep the translations
up-to-date. Thanks to the Translation Project for providing the
resources for translators in the past.

Cheers