RFC: An app category for "adult" material?

Joseph Krahn joseph.krahn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:04:40 PDT 2011

My first thought is what does "Adult" mean? Is it just erotica, or
educational sex as well? What about violence? However, I agree that it
would be useful to have a single catch-all category for the really
obvious situations. I think it might even reduce censorship, because a
distro might feel better about including an adult application.

Just my 2 cents.

Joe Krahn