[Xesam] Nepomuk/Xesam future (was Re: condition of 1.0 ?)

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:13:22 PDT 2009

2009/4/28 Roberto Guido <bob4mail at gmail.com>:
> On Monday 27 April 2009 17:27:23 Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
>>  * Complete the ChangeLog that Roberto started to write
>>
> http://xesam.org/main/XesamSearchChangeLog1.00
> This has been extracted from the updates page (
> http://xesam.org/main/XesamUpdates ), and comparing existing pages on the
> wiki and ontologies RC2 and 1.0.
> A review is required!

Thanks for starting out on this! I renamed the page to *100 instead of
*1.00 to be consistent with the naming of the rest of the 1.0 pages.
You can now find the page at
http://xesam.org/main/XesamSearchChangeLog100. I added some more of
the non-obvious changes, please take a look.

If I've left out something feel free to add it.

>>  * Fix all links in the *100 pages to point at their *100 counterparts
>> (there is a page collection all *100 pages on
>> http://xesam.org/main/Xesam100)
>>
> Probably Michele is already giving a look to this.

I completed this last night. I think we are very close to complete
now... I will go over everything one last time tomorrow and then
hopefully release this Thursday.

Thanks for all the help so far!

Mikkel