[Xesam] oscaf/xesam ontology merge: who is going to maintain/edit what?

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Mon Jun 15 05:11:21 PDT 2009

Ok, excellent, so now we decided to use TRAC+(svn|git) on sourceforge
because everyone can sign up there easily and we love the features of TRAC.

good, I have set this up already here (months ago) and it is ready to
use. Sebastian Trüg supported this idea back then and he is an admin
there also.
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf

It carries the name OSCAF though, we intended to use this as "the public
space where anyone from the open source community can work on the
ontologies",
I changed the project description to reflect this:
"This project is used maintainers from open source projects to maintain
standards for the interoperability of desktop and web applications."

Some of us have joined already, if this is it, send any of the admins
your sf-account name and the admins can add you there.

best
Leo

It was Evgeny Egorochkin who said at the right time 12.06.2009 15:19 the
following words:
> On 11 июня 2009 16:45:45 Evgeny Egorochkin wrote:
>  <snip>
>
>>> Does anyone know of a trac hosting solution that allows the admins to
>>> install plugins? Otherwise I vote for SF/trac/svn. (or SF/trac/git, and
>>> campaign for them to implement the trac/git integration in their
>>> offering). Or maybe freedesktop.org would allow this, i.e. a custom trac
>>> installation with the git plugin.
>>>
>> So we can go with SF+svn and hope we'll be able to switch to git shortly or
>> we can try setting up trac on xesam.org... fdo.org, I doubt it, but maybe
>> someone else knows better.
>>

> Talking to myself :) and maybe others.
>
> We should finally decide on something and get to doing some actual work. Lack
> of the issue tracker is stalling ontology development
>
> -- Evgeny

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313