[Xesam] Notifications

Antoni Mylka antoni.mylka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 03:25:48 PST 2009

Xesamies,

I've taken a look at the "notifications" page of the Trac admin
interface. There is an option 'smtp_always_cc', which could be set to
send all notifications to the mailing list. Should I set it, or do you
prefer to get only notifications for those tickets you specifically
subscribe to.

It's important because the timeline RSS contains everything BUT the
individual ticket comments, and ticket comments is where the real fun is :).

When this option is set, whenever a notification is directly for you,
you might get it both directly and via a mailing list.

Antoni Mylka
antoni.mylka at gmail.com