SDVO Output

Tzomakas Andreas Tzomakas at
Tue Aug 5 01:40:36 PDT 2008

I would like to know if there is any implementation (even in development mode) about the SDVO output for the "intel" X Server driver. If there is so could I have a copy of it (if it is under development and not fully tested) in order to make tests?

It is very important for me (and the company I work for) to have this option supported in next release (which I don't know when it will be ready).

Best Regards

Andreas Tzomakas |
BSc Honours Software Engineer |
S/W & Telecom Applications Department

[A] 64, Kifissias Ave. & 3, Premetis Str.
     15125 Athens, Greece
[T]  + 30 210 615 6000
[T Dir]  + 30 210 667 1476
[F]  + 30 210 667 7180