[Inkscape-user] Re: [Clipart] ANNOUNCE: Open Clip Art Library 0.04 Release

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Fri Jul 2 12:30:30 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> "Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:
>
> > Where should I put the screenshot?  I suppose I should crop it to just
> > the OpenOffice window, yes?
>
> Okay, I cropped it to 1024x768, made a copy resized to 267x200, and
> put both of them in /home/jonadab/screenshots, which should be
> readable to anyone with ssh access I think.  I don't know how to
> actually put a screenshot up on the site.

Ah, sorry, should have explained it.  Quite easy:

The cvs module is clipart_web.  It's basically a verbatim copy of the
website.  The screenshots go in the screenshots directory.  Once you're
done making changes, cvs commit, then:

   * ssh freedesktop.org
   * cd /projects/clipart/public_html
   * ./publish_web.sh