[Inkscape-user] Re: [Clipart] ANNOUNCE: Open Clip Art Library 0.04 Release

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Fri Jul 2 12:38:28 PDT 2004

That's correct.  Folks have put in feature requests to the OO project
but the requests keep being postponed.

One of the results I hope we can achieve with OCAL is to assemble such a
compelling collection of clipart, that OpenOffice (and other such key
apps) gain great motivation to add good SVG support.

I really feel that a clip art project like us is an excellent way to
further the advancement of the SVG standard, because it "creates a lot
of itches" in a lot of projects, and it ends up being win-win for
everyone involved.

Bryce