[Clipart] organize repository and access rights

Alberto Simões hashashin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:32:57 PDT 2004

Nicu, I think I'm it owner. I'll give permissions to the whole group.
Meanwhile, I think it is more important to add metadata to the svg
files than to divide the
repository in different directories, given that we will use the
metadata classifiers and a subject tree, instead of the directory
structure.

Well, at least that's my idea.
Cheers,
Alb

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:22:53 +0300, Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> wrote:
> my intention is to help organize the browsable repository by moving
> files from 'unsorted' directory in other specific ones (using ssh).
> i'm not allowed to do this, because the 'OpenClipart' directory (and
> subsequent subdirectories) are not writable by group (the 'clipart'
> group on the fd.o server) - permissions 755 instead of 775
>
> --
> nicu

Alberto Simões