[Clipart] organize repository and access rights

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Fri Jul 9 13:54:57 PDT 2004

Well, it could be useful in the short term.  Besides, we need to figure
out which items should have what categories, so it's worth the effort.

Sorry I've been so quiet lately...  I've been a bit busy preparing for
the upcoming Inkscape release, but expect to have some additional time
this weekend.

Bryce