[Clipart] File list.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Fri Jul 23 22:15:41 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have been playing around with the clipart installer idea.  I think that
the project would be easier if one could download a list of all the files
in the archive.  I just wrote a simple Perl script for this.  This script
does much the same thing as 'ls -R', but the output should be easier to
parse.

http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/listing.pl

Would someone with shell access to the OCAL site run it and send me the
output?  This is how you'd use it:

1.  cd to the 'navigate' directory.
2.  ./listing.pl > file.output

Then send me the resulting file and I'll start playing with it.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this
PhD student.   | e-mail.  A significant number of electrons were,