[Clipart] Page rendering

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jul 30 14:16:45 PDT 2004

This weekend I will be revamping the OCAL site and notes heavily.
Hopefully in preparation for the new logo we will pick mid-August. The
horizontal menu will be a top priority.

The weird page rendering prolly has something to do with MOZILLA. I have
noticed sometimes upon refresh that the fonts change sizes
sometimes...anyhow...

Jon

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 00:02, Alberto Simões wrote:
> Hmms... I would go to the horizontal menu, right bellow the OCAL logo.
>
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:08:44 +0300, Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> wrote:
> > Alan Horkan wrote:
> > > I'm using Mozilla Firefox (although I usually prefer, Mozilla Seamonkey)
> > > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040206 Firefox/0.8
> > >
> > > Presumably the pages are in CVS somewhere and I should submit patches?
> >
> > yes, the module name is clipart_web
> >
> > --
> > nicu

PO BOX 948667