[Fwd: Re: [Clipart] Posibility of GPL]

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Fri Jun 18 14:58:05 PDT 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Chad Smith wrote:
> Now, as far as attribution is concerned, I believe the Meta-Data handles that, doesn't it?
> Or are we still working on that?

Yes, RDF metadata is the solution we prefer for attribution.  It's still
in the "working on it" category, because there are a lot of little
technical issues that need to be solved, software to be written,
projects to be poked for better support, etc.

Right now the #1 thing we need help with regarding attribution is to get
the current set of clipart that has been uploaded, tagged with its