[Clipart] Inclusion of copyrighted logo in your library

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Sep 20 07:39:07 PDT 2005

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.org> writes:

> It's been stated as a policy that only materials which can be public
> domain will be included.  Items that are trademarked or copyrighted,
> such as logos like this one, cannot be included.

The problem is, submitters don't always tell us the truth about that,
and we don't always know.  Perhaps the submitters don't always know,
or they think they know and are misinformed.  Anyway, we get images
that are marked as public domain but in fact are not.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/