[Clipart] openclipart man page

Joe Klemmer joe at webtrek.com
Sun Sep 25 20:23:49 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 18:09 -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:

> <topPost />

Shame on you.  ;-)

> Joe, can you please send me the man page, attach it to a bug, or forward
> to the list.

	I sent it to someone but here it is again.  As I said, if there are any
changes needed just let me know.

> Would you like to help out more with packaging etc? We always need more
> ppl. to help out :)

	I can try.  My skills don't quite run well with the whole programming,
designing, building of packages but I do hack and tweak and test
decently.  In fact there's a few problems with 0.17-full (make rpms
doesn't work, rpmbuild -ta dies because of a second, extraneous spec
file and make install just spits out

warning: failed to change context of `<blah>': No such file or directory
--
Joe Klemmer <joe at webtrek.com>
Linux/UNIX System Administrator | Linux Instructor | Resident Hacker