[Clipart] usability

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Thu Feb 8 06:47:23 PST 2007

I did a relative big upload of about 30 files (not counting the two I
complained earlier, which still give a timeout) and the experience is
painful: you have to do a lot of useless clicks.

After an upload you are presented with a "success" page, where you have
the option to view the file. For a new upload a lot of clicks are
needed: one for home, another for upload art and yet another one for
submit original clip art. It would me much convenient if the "success"
page would contain a link to upload another image, so you do not have to
go to home again.

I expect the reply I will get is that this is an upstream problem and I
should request the enhancement there :p

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/