[Clipart] biggest submission month ever

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Feb 25 07:37:19 PST 2008

John Olsen wrote:
> I just thought I'd note that this month has seen more submissions than
> any month since we began tracking them.  And that with 4 days left to
> the month.  We'll soon have more clipart on the new  site than the old.

I have my share of guilt on that: I started re-uploading a number of my
images from the old site into ccHost. They are not that great (made when
I was a newbie) but there are many of them.
And I have still a lot waiting: expect (but not very soon) my playing
cards package: 4 decks (so 52 x 4) and about a dozen of backs.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/