[Clipart] drive towards 10,000

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 9 09:36:08 PDT 2009

Jon Phillips wrote:
> hahaha, that is a load of clip art!

In the two weeks since we started the drive we jumped from 9241 to 9453,
  just a bit over the *monthly* average for the last few months. If we
manage to keep the pace, with 3 weeks remaining, it looks like we will
*not* hit the target, so it seems like we need more contributions.

De we need more buzz?

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/