[Clipart] Different languages VS English clipart names

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:22:20 PDT 2009

Interesting stuff there. To me especially as I studied languages in school,
and have always been fascinated by the roots of words, and how they relate
to other languages or cultures.

Do you have Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/openclipart>access? May I
suggest you add that as a Blueprint for OCAL? I don't know enough about tags
to comment on the technical side of tags, as you outlined below, but I
believe in OCAL being accessible to everyone. I do know at the moment we are
focusing on getting the (only) English version ready. Perhaps we can extend
into other languages as well, later in the future.

That would be cool. :)

--
Cheers
Chovynz