Kernel 2.6.5-1.315 (newest FC2 - kernel) doesn't work too

Diego Calleja grundig at teleline.es
Tue Apr 13 04:02:24 PDT 2004

El Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:48:23 +0200 Jens von der Heydt <mailme at vdh-webservice.de> escribió:

> I'm just sending this to let the developers know that
> the newest kernel-update of Fedora Core 2 doen't work
> with xserver. I wonder if there's a developer reading this.
> If not I'd have to take a look at the cvs-commits myself
> (oh oh)

Does it work with a 2.4 kernel?

All I can say is that my radeon 9200 SE works just fine under 2.6.5-mm4.
If your nvidia card needs binary drivers for framebuffer, don't use Fedora
(it has the 4KB stack patch which breaks the nvidia drivers - which
has already been commited for 2.6.6, so 2.6.6 will break nvidia
support too)