[amd-gfx] Amdgpu-pro

StDenis, Tom Tom.StDenis at amd.com
Sun Jun 19 23:38:06 UTC 2016

Hi Hal,

Currently so far as I know Fedora/Ubuntu are really our main targets for releasing pro-stack components.  I'd say users could probably unpack the pro-stack Fedora components but that's likely a copyright violation so let's avoid that path.

Our release schedule (for the pro components) isn't public so we can't comment on that right now.  Other than to say that we're trying to have KMD changes as part of each window.

Perhaps other AMDers could comment more specifically if they happen to know public info I'm missing.

Cheers,
Tom