VRAM manager

Felix Kuehling felix.kuehling at amd.com
Fri Oct 7 22:11:16 UTC 2016

Hi Christian,

I'm back from vacation and finally caught up with my email and
code-review backlog.

I added a comment on patch 1.

I don't understand patch 2. I couldn't find where a non-0 lpfn would
trigger any reallocation. I think this would have to be somewhere in
ttm_bo_validate or ttm_bo_mem_compat. I also grepped for all uses of
lpfn in TTM and AMDGPU. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing in the
wrong place.

Patches 3-6 look good to me (other than the copyright date pointed out
by David). Please add my Reviewed-by.

Regards,
  Felix