VRAM manager

Christian König christian.koenig at amd.com
Tue Oct 11 09:34:16 UTC 2016

Hi Felix,

the pfn (mem->start) is set by the address space manager to
AMDGPU_BO_INVALID_OFFSET which is a very high number.

So setting the lpfn to an explicit value for the validation will result
in reallocation of the backing store because AMDGPU_BO_INVALID_OFFSET
will always be larger than lpfn.

Regards,
Christian.