PRT support for amdgpu

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 01:49:44 UTC 2017

>> answered better by Dave.
>

> Yeah, though so as well. Dave can you comment?

I think we would require a fully open source user for this sort of thing,
there are way to many corner cases for us to fall down here, prematurely
pushing the API without a proven test suite running on it would be bad.

We'd want to get radeonsi or radv up and running and have a complete
run of the conformance suite to make sure the kernel API was sane,
design is good, proving the design is the hard bit.

And uggh on addrlib, just stick the whole thing on github already.

Dave.