Change queue/pipe split between amdkfd and amdgpu

Felix Kuehling felix.kuehling at amd.com
Mon Feb 6 20:20:46 UTC 2017

Hi Andres,

Thank you for tackling this task. It's more involved than I expected,
mostly because I didn't have much awareness of the MQD management in amdgpu.

I made one comment in a separate message about the unified MQD commit
function, if you want to bring that more in line with our latest ROCm
release on github.

Also, were you able to test the upstream KFD with your changes on a
Kaveri or Carrizo?

Regards,
  Felix