Change queue/pipe split between amdkfd and amdgpu

Andres Rodriguez andresx7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:23:59 UTC 2017

Hey Felix,

Thanks for the pointer to the ROCm mqd commit. I like that the
workarounds are easy to spot. I'll add that to a new patch series I'm
working on for some bug-fixes for perf being lower on pipes other than
pipe 0.

I haven't tested this yet on kaveri/carrizo. I'm hoping someone with the
HW will be able to give it a go. I put in a few small hacks to get KFD
to boot but do nothing on polaris10.

Regards,
Andres