Add SQ_WAVE_TTMPx support for gfx9

Nicolai Hähnle nhaehnle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:33:40 UTC 2018

I don't think this is the right approach.

TTMPs are really just SGPRs. They're only special because access to them
is restricted to trap handlers.

Note how the index ixSQ_WAVE_TTMP0 is 0x26c. 0x200 is the base for
reading SGPRs, and 0x6c is the operand encoding of TTMP0.

I think umr should just use the SGPR read path with the correct index.

Thanks,
Nicolai

On 06.04.2018 16:51, Tom St Denis wrote:
> Patches attached for both umr/kernel.
>
> Tested on my Raven1.  I'll circle back to adding gfx8 after lunch.
>
> Tom

Lerne, wie die Welt wirklich ist,
Aber vergiss niemals, wie sie sein sollte.