Modesetting (amdgpudrmfb) artifacts on RAVEN APU

KARBOWSKI Piotr piotr.karbowski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:48:00 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-07 17:14, Harry Wentland wrote:
> Pushed a drm-fixes-4.16 branch (based on Alex's) to my FDO repo athttps://cgit.freedesktop.org/~hwentland/linux/  but I don't have a Raven system setup to test this at the moment.
>
> Tom, or Piotr, would you be able to check that the fix works as intended on that branch?

Tested that branch, confirmed that the VGA patch is there but I got the
original result of broken video. Rebooted few times. It seems that my
issue was not the VGA turnover afterall. I will re-test it with vanilla
amd-staging-drm-next of git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux
without the VGA patch and update you.

-- Piotr.